Description - Allied Telesis Net.Cover BASIC - Extended service agreement
- Real-time access to the database and eService center
- A dynamic tool, the knowledge base uses self-learning technology, constantly expanding to facilitate customer inquiries, problems and solutions
- Browse by category, or key-word search for questions and answers in the in-depth database
- Receive automatic updates to inquiries and answers via e-mail
- Submit on-line questions and comments directly to the technicians
Priority queuing is a service that advances technical support calls to the "front-of-the-line" so to speak. This process reduces on-hold wait time for contracted customers seeking technical support by moving their call to the front of the on-hold queue. If a tier one support representative cannot address the problem immediately, the incident is set to an escalated priority level, which dramatically decreases call back time from level 2 support.Utilizing advanced self learning technology, and powered by the state of the art revelation engine, the Allied Telesis knowledge base offers a dynamically growing database designed to facilitate customer inquiries, helping to create an easier way for Allied Telesis customers to troubleshoot their networks. Complete with personalized accounts for customer's businesses, the knowledge base is more than a search engine, but a direct 24 x 7 link to Allied Telesis' information treasury. Contact the technical support staff around the clock, from anywhere in the world, using the "Ask a Question" feature! Responses will return directly to your e-mail within 24 hours of submittal. Take advantage of the right now eService center with web self-service and email management.